Absences must be cleared before the start of school the morning following the
absence. Unexcused absences may result in Saturday School or BECCA truancy
To clear an absence:
- Call the attendance office at 837-7779. The attendance message line is
available 24-hours per day.
- Send a note with your student. Students should bring their note to the
attendance before the start of school to obtain their admit slip, which will
allow them to re-enter class.
- Early dismissals must be arranged before the start of school.
- Parents may phone the attendance office at 837-7779 prior to the early
release, or send a note with their student.
- The student will pick up an admit slip from the attendance office, which
will allow them to leave class at their early dismissal time.
- If the student returns to school before the end of the day, they must
check in with the attendance office before returning to class.
- Students must check in with the attendance office and pick up an admit
slip before they will be allowed into class.
- Parents may call the school, or send a note with their student to excuse
the late arrival.
ATTENDANCE HOTLINE: 837-7779
If you have any questions regarding attendance, please contact
Beth Hogle at